American forum of research of Kolob Order
Forum américain de discussion du Kolob Order
  FAQ · Search · Memberlist · Usergroups · Profile · Log in to check your private messages 
 Register · Log in   

UFO BRONZE COLORED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    American forum of research of Kolob Order Forum Index -> TRAVEL THROUGH THE UNITED STATES -> VIRGINIA -> UFO ACTIVITY
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 1 Nov - 12:19 (2008)    Post subject: UFO BRONZE COLORED Reply with quote

Virginia-Bronze-colored UFO Photographed by Truck Driver
02-16-07-I was at a lumber yard making a delivery {I drive a log truck}waiting for the machine operator to unload my truck when I noticed a unusual sun/cloud mixture when this vehicle came out from behind a cloud. I could not believe what I was seeing.
I ran to my truck to get my phone that has a camera. I took 5 pictures in all. It was moving up and down very slowly. It was turning from side to side also very slowly.

I remained calm but KNEW I was seeing something incredible. It left so fast. The blink of an eye. No one else saw it. I know what I saw, now I know there are vehicles from other worlds.

I BELIEVE... I KNOW... there was a feeling I had while observing that I can't explain. Almost like my skin was crawling.

MUFON submitter 8153

Reference : http://www.ufocasebook.com/8153.html

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 1 Nov - 12:19 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    American forum of research of Kolob Order Forum Index -> TRAVEL THROUGH THE UNITED STATES -> VIRGINIA -> UFO ACTIVITY All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | How to create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation